Tom Hooter - is co-owner of Prudential Preferred Properties serving Tyler, Longview and northeast Texas as Operations Manager for all offices
Education - Mt San Antonio College in Walnut, California, Northland College in Ashland, Wisconsin and Tyler Jr. College in Tyler, Texas
Licenses and Endorsements - National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, Greater Tyler Association of Realtors, Longview Association of Realtors, Tyler Realtor/Builder Committee, National Association of Home Builders, Texas Association of Home Builders, Tyler Association of Home Builders, Texas Real Estate Salesperson License, REBAC Accredited Buyers Representative and Prudential Relocation Specialist
Personal Information - Born and raised in Downey, Los Angeles county, California. Grew up in West Covina and Rowland Heights, California and worked in South El Monte and City of Industry. Married in 1975 and moved to East Texas raising four children. I now have two beautiful grandsons. As a tribal member with the Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma I have served many years as a tribal historian.
Realtor - Certified Relocation Specialist, Regional HUD Foreclosure Specialist, Certified Short Sale Agent and I daily work expired properties using Prudential's EXCLUSIVE Onine Sellers Advantage technologies.
ONLY Prudential can offer you OSA so you receive:
- Regular email updates of all activity on your home, include local, state and national search results
- Weekly market updates on your home, other homes for sale in your market and other marketing activity
- Up to the minute information on new listings in your area that may affect your home sale
- Immediate results on changes market price reductions, sales, properties pending a sale and more
- A summary of overall activity in your area, so you are informed on what’s happening, right now
- Exclusive reports from your Prudential sales professional
- Listings marketed as Featured Properties through Yahoo! and Yahoo! Real Estate
- Promotions with Yahoo! and Web ID
- Specific promotional material include Yahoo! Identified listings, brochures and much more
Nearly 85 percent of home buyers begin their new home search online. Make your home stand out to these buyers with Prudential Real Estate’s Exclusive Online Seller Advantage—OSA.
Connect with real buyers
Two great names—one powerful approach, OSA combines Prudential Real Estate strength with a technology developed with Yahoo! to get your property noticed more quickly.
Prudential Preferred Properties is the only East Texas real estate company that can provide you OSA, and I have been trained on how to use these exclusive benefits to connect your property to the right buyers.
This is an Exclusive sales program offered ONLY through Prudential Preferred Properties and can make the difference in the sale of your home.